MUGEN 1/10th Nitro Touring Car
MUGEN MTX7£599.99 £649.99
Mugen Seiki is proud to introduce the NEW MTX7 1/10th Nitro Touring Car. The MTX7 kit has many high-end improvements to the suspension, steering and adjustability to create the ultimate 1/10th nitro Touring Car. Some of the new features include a new rear bulkhead, chassis, bulkhead gear shaft, upper front arm, and servo saver. The MTX7 has improved rear traction, is more stable, and has a more adjustable steering setup.
- Improvement in rear traction and stability come from the new
design that mounts the rear lower arms directly on the rear
bulkhead, similar to the MRX6.
-The new LCG rear bulkhead and bulkhead gear shaft (L/R) lower
the centre of gravity and make the MTX7 more stable at high speeds
and when changing direction.
- The new aluminium servo saver gives more precision and direct
- The new aluminium front upper arm bracket improves steering
response has more adjustability. Now you can adjust the height
of the upper arm bracket as well as the length of the upper arms.
This feature allows you to tune the MTX7 to a wider range of track
- The front drive shafts and pivot balls have been changed to
increase steering angle for tight and low grip track conditions.
- Other new parts and features for the Mugen Seiki MTX7 include the
chassis, front anti-roll bar, rear differential case, rear shock tower
radio plate and front upright arms.