1/8th and 1/10th Off-Road Cars
- On sale!
TEAM ASSOCIATED REFLEX...£162.99 £179.99
TEAM ASSOCIATED REFLEX 14B BRUSHLESS RTR BUGGY
- On sale!
ARRMA Typhon 3S BLX...£315.00 £349.99
PRICE INCREASE FROM DISTRIBUTORS!
The original, 3S-capable TYPHON™ 4X4 BLX RTR Speed Buggy delivered power, strength, style - and the ability to reach extreme 50+ mph speeds. Now equipped with the high-quality Spektrum™ STX2 radio, it's an even smarter move into 1/8 scale buggy bashing!
- Extremely durable - DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH!
- Fast, 50+ mph speeds
- Ideal entry into brushless buggy bashing
- Spektrum™ STX2® 2.4GHz Radio System:
- BLX100 Brushless System
- Easy-access power module
- Easy-access electronics module
- Metal-geared differentials
- Double wishbone front and rear suspension
- Oil-filled shocks with adjustable links
- High-speed center driveshaft support
- Built-in servo saver for robust, responsive steering
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable body mounts
Needed to Complete
- 35C 2S or 3S 35C+ LiPo or 6 to 8 Cell NiMH Hardcase Battery with IC5™/EC5™ Connector
- Suitable LiPo or NiMH Balancing Charger
- (4) AA Batteries
- LiPo Charging Bag (recommended)
- Tough multi-spoke matte black wheels
- Multi-terrain dBoots® 2-HQ tyres
- 17mm red-anodised aluminium hexes
- Durable composite C-hubs
- Accepts standard 1/8 scale buggy wheels and tyres
- Metallic-look body with forged composite detail
- High-downforce wing
- Realistic decals
- Waterproof electronics *
* For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals
ARRMA TYPHON 4X4 MEGA...£243.00 £269.99
- Stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates
- Steering with more clearance for stones
- Castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh
- 23T Spline servo saver
- Brushless-ready 37T 1.35Mod diffs with silicone O-rings
- Power Module with sliding gear mesh and improved dirt management
- Rubber shielded bearings throughout
- Oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings
- New body design, front and rear bumpers, paint and decals
- New vented tyres
- MEGA 12T brushed 550 motor
- MEGA waterproof* ESC
* Note: For details on waterproof standards, refer to the instruction manual
- IC3™ connectors (EC3™) compatible
The TYPHON™ 4X4 MEGA RTR is DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH - built for exciting bashing speeds and extreme, all-terrain durability. New features that enhance its unstoppable performance include a stronger chassis and retained hinge pin plates; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; and rubber-shielded bearings throughout.
It also has the ingenious modular design perfected by ARRMA® engineers for easy component access and maintenance. The power module, with improved dirt management, consists of a MEGA 550 motor for rock-jumping speed, plus motor plate, slipper clutch assembly and gear cover. The power module can be detached from the chassis as a complete unit by removing just one screw. With the power module removed, the slipper clutch can be reached easily for adjustments by taking out three screws that attach the gear cover. The gear ratio can be finely tuned as the power module now uses a sliding motor mesh design.
A two-piece molding screwed to the Speed Buggy's chassis serves as its electronics module, containing a waterproof receiver box, servo mount and ESC tray. The SLR300 receiver mounts inside the receiver box for protection from dirt and moisture. The ultra-compact ESC is screwed to the top of the module, allowing quick access to the on/off switch, while the servo mounts to the side. All three components can be removed together, quickly and easily.
The differential module houses each differential unit in an innovative yoke design. Only eight screws need to be removed to release the front and rear yokes. The power module can then be detached, allowing you to pivot the gearbox cases for differential access. The TYPHON™ 4X4 MEGA RTR comes brushless-ready with 37T 1.35mod diffs with silicone O-rings. The large gears can withstand huge torque, and internal metal gears have been chosen for reliability during extreme bashing.
Its full-time 4WD transmission uses strong front, rear, and centerline telescopic driveshafts that can't be lost during heavy impacts, unlike dogbones. A simple, dependable, responsive steering assembly complements the ultra-reliable drive system and features a servo horn with built-in servo saver.
The self-bleeding, oil-filled shocks, now with silicone O-rings, use a tried and tested, coil-over design for simple maintenance and amazing handling. Their innovative rod-end has a moulded-in spring perch for extra toughness. High chassis sides and a close-fitting buggy body limit the amount of dirt and debris that can get into the chassis tub. Front and rear bumpers offer defence against impacts.
Tough, multi-spoke wheels with vented dBoots® 2-HO™ tyres give the 1/8 scale TYPHON™ 4X4 MEGA RTR Speed Buggy effective traction for bashing on almost any terrain. Multiple battery types can be used with the hook-and-loop mounting, from 6-cell NiMH packs to a 2S block pack. This version comes with a Dynamite® 3300 mAh 8.4V 7-cell Speedpack® 2 Hump NiMH battery that provides 35% more run time compared to the 2400mAh pack of its predecessor.
K178 TOP CAT Classic...£179.99 £199.99
The TOP CAT Classic is an authentic replica of the iconic TOP CAT which revolutionised 2WD buggy racing in the late 80’s.
With a couple of small updates for lipo fitment and durability, the TOP CAT Classic uses many of the original mouldings, and incorporates all of the innovative features such as laydown front shocks with crashback system.
The TOP CAT won the 1989 EFRA European Championships with Jamie booth, and started a long line of successful Schumacher 2WD buggies, which are still winning races today.
The TOP CAT Classic is perfect for historic buggy racing or as memorabilia from the golden age of electric buggy racing.